Saturday 3 November 2012

Technical Insights

Neither my partner nor myself had ever really used Smartboard before. We both found the program to be very useful, however it seems there are sometimes some issues with its use. My partner had trouble getting her work to save when she used the program on her computer at home. The file sizes were also annoyingly large, to the point where it was difficult to get all lessons into one file for submission on Blackboard. While I had no such issues with saving or download speeds, I found that Smartboard was quite difficult for me to learn how to use.

My partner was a great help when it came to setting out the lesson pages, due to her artistic abilities. I have quite poor spatial ability and find that sort of thing difficult. She also helped me find where in the program certain functions were, such as background and insert file. When there was something one of us could not do, we asked the other for help. 


Hardware and Software used:



PC computer

Mac computer
Smart Notebook
Windows Powerpoint
Prezi
Webquest - zunal.com
Canon IXUS-70 Camera
Windows MovieMaker
Youtube
KeepVid
Flash Animation game builder
Google Drive

No comments:

Post a Comment