Saturday 3 November 2012

Key Learning Moments

As far as the group work is concerned we worked well together. We met up a few times to discuss things and get work done. We made a day of filming our video, during the holidays at Stockton. I commend my partner's editing job on the video (and on the rest of the project), although I feel she was stressing herself out by the end in trying to make it perfect!

My best learning moment is just that, don't sweat the small stuff. Nothing is going to be perfect, especially in a job like teaching. We worried about whether or not we provided enough work for students, but on attending my professional experience, I feel we would have provided too much had the same work been for the Year 7 class I taught. In the classroom, I think it is important for students to know it is okay to make mistakes, because that is how we learn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment